COMMUNICATOR OF THE YEAR
Do you know someone who is an all-star in the communications field?
If so, you need to nominate them for the 2018 IABC Detroit Communicator of the Year. You do not have to be a member of IABC to submit a nomination or to be nominated.
This prestigious award is presented annually by IABC Detroit to honor a communications leader who has demonstrated strategic communication excellence and is a stand-out in the field.
The recipient of this year’s award will be announced during the Renaissance Awards in 2018. The winner is required to attend the awards luncheon to accept the award.
Candidates are judged on their achievements in the following categories:
- Excellence in professional achievements
- Excellence in leadership roles
- Excellence in striving to improve the communications field
- Excellence in developing or advancing the communications process in a company or organization
- Excellence in encouraging professionalism and integrity
- Excellence displayed through a creative communications approach either professionally or in personal (civic or charitable) interests
- Excellence in civic or charitable involvement
Nominations should include the following information:
- Name of Nominator
- Contact phone number
- E-mail address
- Name of nominee
- Title and affiliation (resume is preferred)
- A complete and concise description of achievements in all of the above categories that apply. Please provide specific examples to illustrate the nominee’s contributions.
Please e-mail your nomination material to Gary Spondike on or before May 1, 2018. There is no entry fee. Please include “COTY Nomination” in the subject line.
You can add to this distinguished group of communicators by nominating your mentor, coworker, supervisor, boss or anyone else who you think stands-out in the industry.
Nominate someone today.