Member benefits are all about you and your career!
Since 1970, the International Association of Business Communicators has served as a resource for communications professionals worldwide. Members of the IABC-Detroit chapter receive these benefits:
- Professional Development Sessions – learn about trends, issues and best practices from experts in the field. As an IABC-Detroit member, you will receive a significant discount for each and every session in which you register.
- Professional Recognition – Our annual IABC-Detroit Renaissance Awards program recognizes the best of the best in communications. Now in its 30th year, the IABC-Detroit Renaissance Awards recognize excellence in all functional areas of communications, including strategic communication management, corporate communications, public and media relations, marketing, writing, design, advertising and multimedia. As an IABC-Detroit member, you receive significant discounts in this program.
- Member Newsletter – stay abreast of association news and opportunities with The Galley – an e-newsletter sent bi-monthly to IABC-Detroit members.
The value of networking is priceless:
- Access to a community of nearly 200 local communicators and a network of 15,500 professionals worldwide.
- IABC is the only multidisciplinary professional association dedicated to both internal and external communications, so you will find people from all communications specialties, across all industries, among our membership.
- Our network is positioned to connect you with peers, jobs, vendors, and customers, as well as help you find the knowledge and resources you seek to enhance your career or job performance.