|Ultra Consultants is an IT consulting firm serving the North America mid-market manufacturing and distribution industries. Our services are focused on leading our clients to realize enterprise performance improvement through industry best practices and technology enablement. We are seeking a hands-on leader and contributor to join our Marketing team. The position is remote, based in a home office. This role will require someone that is able to help execute day-to-day marketing operations projects that drive lead generation, as well as own WordPress content management and forms, manage SEO, website optimization and email marketing.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for managing, analyzing and consistently fine-tuning the systems and processes that support lead generation, including website management/SEO, inbound and outbound marketing programs, as well as assisting with social media management. Encompassing all of marketing operations, this role administers our marketing automation platform (currently Open Moves) for email marketing, Salesforce Integration, marketing campaigns, online forms and nurtures workflows. In addition to managing our back-end systems, this position maintains a laser focus on data and metrics to assess the effectiveness of marketing’s pipeline contribution, lead quality and overall performance.
To the successful candidate we offer:
- Full-time home office based position.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Excellent variable compensation through performance incentives and bonus plans.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including life and disability insurance.
- 401(k) investment program.
- Generous and flexible vacation policy.
- And the opportunity to work with the best team in the business!
Ultra Consultants provides an excellent opportunity for professional growth and all qualified candidates who are passionate to work hard and have fun in a dynamic and rapidly growing company are highly encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate WordPress content management system for page, post updates; Optimize for SEO using Yoast SEO Plug In.
- Monitor forms creation via WordPress Gravity Forms Plug In.
- Coordinate Social Media Management via Hootsuite or other scheduling platform.
- Manage the Open Moves marketing automation platform and workflows, including points of integration with Salesforce.
- Consistently optimize e-mail marketing based on analysis of outcomes and collaboration with the sales organization.
- Manage demand generation (email marketing) to drive leads from all Ultra marketing sources (events, white papers primarily).
- Coordinate list segmentation and building, database quality.
- Track, measure, analyze and communicate marketing metrics through weekly, monthly and quarterly dashboards; determine program effectiveness and ROI and propose changes to improve.
- Ensure quality and integrity of our data.
- Collaborate with other members of the sales and marketing team to ensure campaign databases are vetted and correct, and we are always using scalable current best practices.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BA, BS in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations roles with increasing responsibilities.
- Deep knowledge of marketing automation and CRM software, WordPress, and experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Familiarity with business-to-business professional service firms, manufacturing, and enterprise technology a plus.
- Data driven marketer with experience in defining, reporting and analyzing metrics and sharing this information at multiple levels of the organization through dashboards and presentations.
- Self-directed, accountable, reliable to perform from remote-based office.
- Project management and business analysis skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Committed team player with proven ability to develop effective working relationships across an organization.
Apply Via This Link: https://www.new-hire.com/jobs/availablejobs.asp?job=12379