ASG Renaissance has a client who is seeking to hire a part-time social media coordinator for a one year contract (through 2018).
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, public relations or digital media
- 3 plus year experience in corporate communication/social media
- Must possess a solid understanding of social networking, specifically LinkedIn, and be familiar with the various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Digg, Reddit, forums, Wikkis and blogs
- Experienced with photography and graphic design
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with knowledge of AP writing style
- Must exhibit a positive, can-do attitude and enthusiasm to learn and contribute
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, exercise good judgment and act with integrity and discretion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Internet research techniques
- Strong organizational and project management skills, ability to balance multiple projects with changing priorities
- Developing innovative social media content, leveraging clients existing social media content
- Responsible for developing content calendar
- Posting content on a regular basis/responding to followers comments
- Taking photos to be used for social media sites/creating social media graphics
- Tracking metrics and relevant conversations
- Monitoring and analysis of social media trends
Position requires a minimum of 20 hours a week either at the client site or remotely.
About ASG Renaissance
ASG Renaissance is a boutique marketing communications agency providing clients with a comprehensive suite of services including public and media relations, digital marketing, graphic design, website development and special event management. Founded in 1987, ASG Renaissance serves a wide range of clients from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies in the automotive, alternative energy, clean-tech, higher education, healthcare, construction, government and non-profit sectors.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to:
Debra Salem – Marketing Manager