Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic professional association is seeking an exceptional leader with marketing or non-profit experience to take its membership efforts to the next level.
The primary responsibility of the Vice President of Member Engagement & Volunteerism is to provide the vision and leadership necessary to support the core business strategy and mission in three areas:
- Increase membership through strategic recruitment and retention plans.
- Navigate the opportunities arising from technological advancements and shifting demographics.
- Develop a collaborative working relationship with key stakeholders, to ensure membership campaigns are integrated within framework of the association’s expectations, and reflect the priorities and respond to the existing and anticipated needs of members and volunteers.
- Activities include, but are not limited to, marketing, networking, campaign building, project management, staff development, event execution and, of course, top-notch member service.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree – Organizational Development, Marketing or related field required; Master’s degree or Business minor would be a plus but not a necessity
- At least five years of progressive membership marketing experience including development of recruitment and retention plans; proven record in membership growth. 10 to 15 years preferred.
- Eight years hands-on management/supervision of direct reports.
- Five years non-profit/association experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Oversight and management of membership activities including implementing and ensuring success of member recruitment and retention plans.
- Development of programs and initiatives designed to increase membership.
- Experience analyzing data and trends, identifying goals and executing strategies to meet goals.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience in member/customer service with high standards of timeliness and responsiveness.
- Oversight of the Association’s Academic and Career Development program.
- Management of the Association’s affinity program.
- Oversight of department staff.
- Collaborate with other staff members and association volunteers.
- Some but limited travel, with an occasional overnight required.
Great work environment and benefits package.
Posted: March 7, 2017