Job ID: 2000775
Career Area: Communications
Job Category: Full time
Location: Headquarters & Technology Center – Auburn Hills, Michigan 48326, US (Remote)
Brand: FCA Group (Stellantis)
Join the Communications team trusted with building and protecting the reputation of a leading global automaker and mobility provider. At Stellantis, we are looking for an experienced speechwriter and results-oriented storyteller who will support our North America COO and the corporate communication efforts to develop creative, effective strategies to highlight the Company and its brands with employees and other key stakeholder groups.
In the COO Communications role, the selected candidate will create and produce executive level content that includes internal employee communications (emails, town halls and Leadership Corner content), external speeches and social media strategy. This position is dedicated to developing a consistent voice and crafting communications that reflect the COO’s leadership values and vision, drive business objectives, and help strengthen the Company’s and brand’s reputations.
Additionally, the selected candidate will help support other functions within corporate media relations with a focus on HR, Diversity & Inclusion. This position will work alongside the D&I team to increase awareness of the company’s efforts with key stakeholder groups and promoteStellantis as an employer of choice through strategic media relations.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate previous experience in executive level communication, rapport with senior leaders and ability to collaborate with others at all levels as well as have a proven track record of using creative methods to navigate the current media landscape on a local and national level. A mastery of communications tools including the development of traditional media materials as well as social media and visual assets are keysuccess factors for this position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism
• 7+ years of combined experience in communications, journalism or public relations with an emphasis in leader communication
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual graphics)
• Strategic thinker and problem solver
• Collaborative, team player with proven ability to successfully work cross functionally
• Strong work ethic, energetic, flexible and proactive
• Ability to create programs using measurement to track results
• Positive attitude with ability to effectively navigate a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, on both a proactive and reactive basis
• National media relations experience
• Strong business acumen
• Extensive knowledge of company, product and industry