Why Mount Carmel?
With five hospitals, over 60 free-standing outpatient clinics, a college of nursing, a Medicare Advantage plan, and extensive outreach and community wellness programs, Mount Carmel Health System serves more than a million patients in central Ohio each year, and we’ve been a pillar of this community for more than 130 years. As a proud member of Trinity Health, one of the nation’s largest Catholic healthcare delivery systems, our network of caring spans 22 states, 94 hospitals, and 133,000 colleagues nationwide.
We know that exceptional patient care starts with taking care of our colleagues, so we invest in great people and all that we ask in return is that you come to work ready to make a difference and do the right thing.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Retirement savings account with employer match starting on day one
- Generous paid time off programs
- Employee recognition incentive program
- Tuition/professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance (geographic restrictions apply)
- Discounted tuition and enrollment opportunities at the Mount Carmel College of Nursing
The nation’s 14th largest city, Columbus, Ohio is one of the fastest growing major metropolitan areas in the Midwest – ranked #1 for population growth, #1 for job growth, #1 for wage growth, and #1 real estate market. And with a vibrant blend of professional sports, world-class attractions, creative cuisines, and a flourishing music and arts scene, you’ll never be found wanting for entertainment and experiences to call your own in Columbus. Learn more at www.experiencecolumbus.com!
About the job:
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the strategy and day-to-day management of Mount Carmel’s digital assets. Responsible for implementing digital marketing strategies to grow volume and strengthen the Mount Carmel brand, the Digital Marketing Manager provides strategic digital direction; coordinates technical development; manages digital platforms; reviews, reports and responds to analytics; and identifies and develops strategies around emerging digital marketing trends. This position also supports Mount Carmel’s digital patient and access strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Lead strategic direction and execution of digital platforms.
- Drive and manage a best-in-class web presence and user experience, including all facets of the web user experience, content, and design.
- In collaboration with marketing team, translate organizational brand and marketing activities into the digital environment (including email campaigns, campaign pages, etc.).
- Develop online customer journeys via marketing automation to generate new patient leads.
- Review, report and respond to web analytics. Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage and update online listings and leads online reputation management strategy and responses.
- Manage digital vendor relationships, including work delegation and project management
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum Education Requirement: Bachelors degree in Marketing or similar field
- Seven to ten years of digital marketing experience.
- Proficient with CRM platforms including custom list segmentation and measuring performance
- In-depth experience with marketing automation platforms, email marketing and customer journey development.
- Demonstrated experience in website UX design and content management systems.
- Proven SEO experience and a track record of growing organic search traffic
- Experience with web analytics, digital marketing metrics and dashboards, Google Analytics to gather insights and track progress
- Holds basic skills in HTML, graphic design and photo-editing (Adobe Creative Suite) skills.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously; strong organizational skills; highly self-motivated and self-directed; and attentive to detail. Must be able to work under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships and work as a member of a team, both inside and outside the marketing department.
Mount Carmel and all its affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.