- This event has passed.
Communicating Across Borders: The Gordie Howe International Bridge Project
May 26 @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am$10
Join this dynamic leadership team, with a combined total of over 60 years of experience in communications, as they discuss the approach taken to international communications on the Gordie Howe International Bridge project. The $5.7 Billion (CDN) project is one of the largest infrastructure projects in North America.
During the session, they will touch upon the following:
- Approach to communicating to an international audience on a mega project
- Approach to consultation and stakeholder relations (both internal and external)
- Approach taken for community benefits
- Approach to media relations
Also, the Corporate Affairs and External Relations Team at WDBA has had the privilege to be recognized internationally by IABC with the following awards: Silver Quill, Ovation Award of Merit, Renaissance Award of Excellence, Virtuosos Award of Merit, Beacon Award of Excellence.
- Heather Grondin, Vice-President, Corporate Affairs and External Relations
- Stephanie Campeau, Director of Stakeholder and Community Relations, WDBA
- Tara Carson, Director of Communications, WDBA